20 March 2006

There's something in me boiling about lately that's not all too pleasant. I can't quite pin point the reason for it. For some reason, I'm rather angsty. Short tempered. Impatient with people who don't react fast enough to me and my questions. Melancholic. Easily bored.

I'm unhappy, but I don't know why.

In some ways, I'm sad.

Reading Richard Pelzer's "A Brother's Journey" sorta didn't make things any better. Since it's about child abuse, there's a lot of pent up disgust for child abusers esp those who r alcoholics cos I have my own personal experience of witnessing the lack of rationality in one of those people. The examples relived in the novel I read was for more than horrifying. Then I got angry. Why didn't the kid just blow the whistle and walk away. Yet I know his pt of view and how difficult it was and that what you didn't know abt, you won't implement.

Why my mood swings lately I don't know. I tend to become very very catty during such moments and snaps moodily at ppl who say things that pisses me off somehow. I've had a few victims these week. Quite suay lah they lol.

I switch from anger-based moodiness to a sudden wave of melancholia feeling as though my tears are about to burst out.

The time where I feel all giggly, happy and calm and back to normal is when I have Wilson by my side. His presence calms me and I become relaxed.

It's not over-reliance on him. But I'm alittle unstable nowadays and thank goodness I still have him ard to help me "be normal".

I think I know what I need.

A good soppy Korean or Japanese drama to wring some tears out of me hahaha

Maybe I'll prefer Japanese ones more since they always like to convey some message of the day in their drama lol. Then I can go and get myself all touched and cry like nobody business and nod nod to the message of the day.

I hate the girl who walks by my desk and looks me in the eye or takes a glance at my pc.

"What's ur business!?"

she has a kind of look that I can't tolerate. Like one of those tell talers somehow. Eyeing me to find some things to gossip abt to others. Perhaps I think too much out of nothing.

I saw a bitch yesterday.
Like kelv says, "BIATCH".

My sentiments exactly.

Rolled her eyeballs and averted her eyes like she's some queen that's all pretty and desirable and guys absolutely must look at her. We were all walking in one direction towards her and she towards us. It's inevitable shld me or any of the guys have any chanced eye contact with her. It's not AS IF WE WANNA. And that she has do that silly thing with her eyes. My brain simply exploded when I saw it somehow. Perhaps I over-reacted I don't know but... WAH LAU!? Wanna slap! I admit to admiring her hair and make up. Almost wanted to think to myself how nicely she dolled herself up but then came along the eyeball thing. I was disgusted. I turned to kelv who was on my right to ask if he was looking at her. He wasn't but he say her eyeball thingy and was stunned also. I turned ard and I saw sano. He directly infront of her. Must be he so suay one!
"Sano! You looking at her issit"

I think he replied me something like ya I think so.

"wah lau! You got see what she do with her eyes anot!?"

cannot make it. I so disgusted already.

Then kor brought us to a shop that has Addidas products. Kor has a lot of addidas things lah. Then I skimmed through their collection and afterwards chided him for leading me into it. Lol cos I caught eyed on two nice jackets that's quite interestingly designed BUT… $129. to some ppl mebbe ok price la but to me, NOT OK AH! VERY EXPENSIVE CAN!?

Wah lau. Spoil mood. Got things I like cannot buy. Stick to cheap but nice shops at peninsula plaza ba!

Couple of days ago when I got home, dad loudly asked me to explain to mom about how it's not possible it is for my mom's tooth that just got plucked, could've broken off and be left in the gum still. I think he exhausted his means of explaining to her and making her understand. He was smirking thriumphantly after I examined my mom's tooth and announced that dad's probably right.

Childish right? So old already still like that. tsk tsk

And so Mom had a bad experience with the dentist. Supposed to make dentures so need to get a molar plucked. The fellah did bad job. Since I was still keeping and open minded tho I confirmed dad's logical analysis. My mom still insists something's not right and so I started being creative and armed myself with my digital camera on flash and macro mode and a tiny torch light, I shone the light into mom’s mouth at the lobang and took a picture. EXTRA EXTRA ENLARGED it on pc and point point to mom like a dentist wanna be about the suspected THING stuck inside still. Then mom was thriumphantly telling my dad how she's right he's wrong and basically, winning the argument of the day.

*rolls eyeball*

For $20 only, the specialist whom my mom is pretty familiar with, did a xray on upper gum (mom has no more teeth upstairs hurhur). Doc say debris of cracked bone. WTF!? Teeth bone CRACKED cos previous dentist ah pek over exerted. Mom wonders why gum still pain and got lobang when supposed to heal by now. specialist tells mom either can choose to tolerate pain and let it heal and the bone will eventually drop out on its own. Risk of imflammation is obviously there. OR, to operate on it to remove it and it’ll cost $600. PWAR! Wanna freakin burn up the dentist's clinic! Told mom to go operate and I donate my $300 savings to her. She's not decided yet on whether she wanna go. Haiz. Everybody's mind right now having read this surely is something like "SUE THE DENTIST LA" but aiyah... say sue then sue meh... somemore mom knowns the fellah. Nabeh why so complicated. Aiyah.

Hmm... talking about mom's teeth relaxed my pent up mood. Good. Shall go down grab a diet coke now.

0 comments: